Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year's Eve timelapse 2.0


I'm not about to attempt another year of photographs each day like I did in 2009, I would like to get back to posting here more. One way I hope to do that is to simply post one photo -- at least -- from each excursion, adventure, trip or day of shooting. Simply put: If I take a picture on any particular day, then I'll post it. If I shoot many, I'll pick one. That should help to inspire me.

And so we begin with one of the 800+ shots from my second (annual?) New Year's Eve timelapse. Again, we were visiting my former college roommate in the Boston suburbs, and I set up the camera and timer in the living room, but chose a different vantage point to get more faces as people sat on the couch and faced the TV. It was also a bit more inconspicuous -- instead of on a tripod in a corner, it was on the top shelf (a cubby hole, really) of a bookcase in a different corner. I'll have to come up with something new for next year. This shot came just a couple minutes before midnight.

1 comment:

jeje said...

When it comes to chic and trendy hairstyles, Great Style is the place to go. The hairdressers at this establishment have an unrivaled fashion sense and a remarkable ability to turn your vision into reality. Their individualized approach to haircuts invariably results in trendy and fashionable looks that leave a lasting impression. https://greatstylebarbershopnyc.com/about-us/