Thursday, May 21, 2009

"The walk around Jordan Pond," Maine, May 2008

I've just been going through the motions with this blog the last few weeks. Been busy, what with the weather improving and the out-of-doors frequency increasing, and I merely would post a bunch of daily photos in a batch to get them up.

That's probably not going to change in the next 10 days. We begin a long-awaited and well-earned vacation on Friday, and though I'll have my laptop with me to upload photos each night, I'm not sure how much posting I'll do. Depends on the weather, the hotels' internet connection, my mood.

But I'm looking forward to getting back to Maine, back among the trees, the coastline, the lighthouses.

It'll be nice to get away.

2 comments:

Russ said...

Very nice - I'd love to follow the path...

Gail said...

Very interesting photo! It's also very peaceful. Thanks for sharing!