Friday, June 17, 2005

Ambiorix Concepcion, Hagerstown Suns at Lakewood BlueClaws, New Jersey, April 2005




Sport? That's this week's challenge? That's what I do. That's my passion. Stopping a moment so fast, so fleeting, as a bat in motion to meet the ball, the orb suspended in mid-air over the plate ... It's a rush to come home and look at a day's output and find a few gems.

I don't think I'll be able to stop at just one. This post will probably come to include a series of shots. And since I've been neglecting this blog for a month, I hope to go back and add posts, some for old challenges, to get back into the groove.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excellent picture! if you have any more of ambiorix concepcion please email me at jestlajo@yahoo.com my 10 year old is a huge fan of his.

thanks,
stephanie