Monday, March 28, 2005


"Tempe By Air," Arizona, January 2005


"Christmas in the Citi[Corp]," New York City, December 2004

For the "Tiny" assignment, I couldn't go with just one. What? It's not the first time. Unsure of what I'd use, I first thought of the model train shots I took in December. Then I came across the aerial shots from the Arizona trip and liked those too. I love taking pictures from airplanes. I insist on getting a window seat whenever I can, and I always stow my camera under the seat in front of me, rather than in the overhead compartment. This is why. Had the camera been above my head, I couldn't have reached it to shoot the pictures as we were taking off.

On another note, SI.com has a great spring training feature, a photo series taken by Oakland A's pitcher Barry Zito.

No comments: